One solution for multiple industrial applications
CubiX³ is used in all industries where control of incoming powders, production and quality control are important. The CubiX³ range includes dedicated versions, tailored to the needs of those working in mining, iron and steel, building materials, aluminum production, pharmaceuticals, tooling or catalysts. CubiX³ is the preferred choice for industrial XRD applications providing the highest speed phase analysis for process optimization.
The CubiX³ is available in the following versions:
- for ore, rock and minerals analysis in a mining environment
- X-ray diffraction (XRD) is the main tool for fast mineral quantification of rocks, ores and mining process-related products.
- for iron ore, direct reduced iron and retained austenite analysis
- XRD is the main tool for fast direct quantification of iron phases in raw ores, sinter, direct reduced or sponge iron, steel and slag.
- for clinker, cement, raw material and raw meal analysis
- PANalytical’s CubiX³ Cement is the preferred choice for rapid, accurate analysis of clinker and cement phase concentrations.
- for electrolytic baths, carbon anodes and alumina analysis
- PANalytical's CubiX³ Potflux has been the system of choice for the aluminium industry for many years because of its speed, quality and support.
- for drug discovery, development and manufacturing
- CubiX³ Pharma is tailor-made for obtaining the highest-quality measurements of pharmaceutical samples, getting the lowest detection limits.
Other versions are available upon request.