- Liner capacity: 757L (200 gallons)
- Material: coex polyethylene film
- Gamma irradiated 20 - 40 kGy; non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, and non-sterile
- Open bag design with a flat bottom enhances mixing
- Free of animal-derived components; food grade film complies with USP VI
Details: This tank liner is specifically designed for Nalgene 757L (200 gallon) cylindrical tanks. The open bag design with a flat bottom enhances mixing. Flexible liner offers cost-effective single-use biopharmaceutical and diagnostic reagent fluid processing when using rigid plastic tanks. Coex polyethylene film is free of animal-derived components. Non-pyrogenic non-cytotoxic food grade film complies with USP VI. Non-Sterile. Gamma Irradiated 20 - 40kGy. Material: coex polyethylene film. Liner capacity: 757L (200 gallons). Fits Nalgene tank catalogue numbers 11100-0200 541000-0200. Nalgene #: 343050-0200.